Monthly Archives: January 2014

On Tuesday the ceiling at an assisted living complex in Lawrenceville collapsed. Firefighters responded to a call at Ashton Hall Assisted Living, 1155 Lawrenceville Highway at about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday. A sprinkler pipe in a resident’s room busted, damaging the several ceiling tiles and causing it to give way. Many residents were evacuated. 

Sadly this is a common occurrence. Traditional fiber ceiling tiles can fail even with the slightest amount of moisture. Waterproof ceiling tiles never fail due to moisture. They never mold or rot and will never have to be replaced. See more at http://www.newceilingtiles.com

Advertisements

Leave a comment

January 9, 2014 · 9:33 pm