On Tuesday the ceiling at an assisted living complex in Lawrenceville collapsed. Firefighters responded to a call at Ashton Hall Assisted Living, 1155 Lawrenceville Highway at about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday. A sprinkler pipe in a resident’s room busted, damaging the several ceiling tiles and causing it to give way. Many residents were evacuated. 

Sadly this is a common occurrence. Traditional fiber ceiling tiles can fail even with the slightest amount of moisture. Waterproof ceiling tiles never fail due to moisture. They never mold or rot and will never have to be replaced. See more at http://www.newceilingtiles.com

Advertisements

Leave a comment

January 9, 2014 · 9:33 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s